Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC) Services
Montgomery & Prince George’s Counties
What is Psychiatric Recovery?
“Recovery is a process, a way of life, an attitude and a way of approaching the day’s challenges.It is not a perfect linear process. At times our course is erratic and we falter, slide back, regroup, and start again” Patricia Deegan 1988
The Affiliated Santé Group Outpatient Clinics are located in Lanham and Silver Spring, MD.
Clinics offer comprehensive psychiatric services to residents in Prince Georges and Montgomery Counties, Maryland and surrounding areas.
We provide recovery-based psychiatric services through an interdisciplinary team approach.
We embrace recovery-based models. We believe our clients should be empowered to live meaningful and hopeful lives, through the process of community integration and self-determination.
What recovery means for our consumers:
- Choosing their treatment
- Deciding their own goals
- Focusing on their relationships
- Respecting their decisions
- Recognizing that difficult feelings and behaviors are normal responses to trauma and stress and not merely symptoms or diagnoses
- Developing a sense of hope
- Assisting in discovering and using their natural community supports
- Services emphasizing self-responsibility, empowerment, self determination and self-advocacy
- Help in recovery from their mental illness at their own pace
- Help with developing strategies that work
- Help in achieving their plans for the future
How we work with you:
- Medication evaluation and management
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Co-occurring groups
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Reality based therapy
- Supportive therapy
- Supportive group therapy for parents with children with mental illness.
- Relapse prevention groups
Maryland Medicaid and Self Pay
- Adults with severe and persistent mental illness
- Adults with developmental disabilities and mental illness
- Adults with emotional and/or behavioral challenges
Prince Georges and Montgomery Counties, MD. Please contact the clinic in your county of residence for more information or to receive services.
Prince Georges County: 301-429-2171
Montgomery County: 301-589-2303
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Complete an online referral form here or call 1-866-429-5208