The Affiliated Santé Group employs highly dedicated and thoroughly trained professionals who are inspired by the challenge of meeting the daily needs of their constituents. Sante’s staff sees every day not only as a chance to serve, but as an opportunity to grow and learn.
Our human resource philosophy and policies focus on:
- Building a high-performance culture by facilitating the professional growth and development of all employees;
- Encouraging collaboration among all departments to achieve organizational goals and foster global thinking;
- Providing a competitive total compensation package to all employees;
- Fostering a work environment in which employees are listened to and respected by their peers and supervisors; and
- Building an ethical culture characterized by transparency and socially responsible behavior.
Our employee benefits offerings include:
- medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability;
- flexible spending accounts;
- basic and supplemental group life insurance;
- a 403(b) retirement plan;
- a tuition reimbursement program;
- paid maternity and paternity leave;
- an employee assistance program;
- credit union membership; and
- an employee perks program.
Follow the links below to learn about current opportunities in each category: