Chief Executive Officer
Michelle is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) and a Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) with over 22 years of experience in the behavioral health industry.
Efemwonyi “Frank” Jesuorobo
Frank specializes in family psychiatric mental health illness, with over 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry. He obtained his Master of Science from Walden University in 2016 and his Nurse Practitioner Diploma from Brandman University in 2020.
Vice President of Operations
Vernessa is a Healthcare Executive with over 18 years of experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illnesses. She graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a bachelor’s in Psychology and obtained her Master’s in Counseling Psychology from Bowie State University with honors.
VP, Program Services
Sam Richberg holds a Master's Degree in Professional Counseling from Trinity University. Sam is a Licensed Certified Professional Counselor (LCPC). He began his career working as a clinician with individuals struggling with severe and persistent mental illness.
Director of Corporate Compliance
Melissa received her Bachelor's Degree from Wingate University and her Master's degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. Melissa continued her studies, receiving a doctorate in ministry.
Director of Grants & Contracts
LaTeka Graham is a Washington D.C. native with over ten years of experience in the Grants Financial Management & Non-Profit Developmental sector. She holds a B.S. in Finance from Bowie State University and is currently pursuing her master’s degree in divinity from Lancaster Bible College.
Director of Baltimore County Crisis Response System
Ms. Paladino holds a graduate degree in Clinical Social Work from the University of Maryland, Baltimore and a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology/Psychology from Salisbury State University.
Director of Eastern Shore Crisis Response
Tina received her Bachelor's of Social Work from Salisbury University, her Master's of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Maryland School of Social Work, and has her Trauma Certification from the Justice Resource Institute of Boston.
Director of Behavioral Health
Stephanie is a graduate of the University of Georgia (B.A.) and George Washington University (M.A.) and a licensed Certified Professional Counselor (LCPC).
Director of CriSyS
Ms. Codrington is a certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker with more than two decades of experience in the field. In addition to being an LCSW, she is also an Advanced Grief Counseling Specialist, Clinical Supervisor, Play Therapist, Mental Health First Aid Instructor, and QPR Suicide Prevention Instructor.
The following distinguished professionals serve on Santé’s board of directors:
- Bruce Morgan Casner (Chair Emeritus) - The President/CEO of Morgan Casner Associates, a Washington DC based public affairs consulting and lobbying firm. Mr. Casner is a long time member of the Santé and RCF organizations and is a past Chairman of both Boards.
- William Neugroschel (Chairman) - Mr. Neugroschel is the CEO and President of United Security Assurance Company of Pennsylvania, a life and health insurance company and Coventry CareLink Insurance Services, a third party insurance administrator specializing in senior care products. Mr. Neugroschel brings a broad and diverse background in health, human services, and managed care administration to the Board.
- Firas (Johnny) Abedrabbo (Vice Chair)
- Robert Stauffer (Treasurer)
- Patricia Manasevit (Secretary)
- Robert Blaker
- Christopher Wimbush, Esq
- Irving Greenberg, Esq
- Dr. Heather Lewis